I find Aubrey so smart, but it might just be cause I am her momma. She is a mover and into everything! Toys hold her attention for seconds, but tearing apart a napkin or piece of paper holds it long enough for me to get a few things done.
Just the other day I came out of the kitchen and found Aubrey naked! With a toasty apartment she tends to just to wear a diaper and recently has been pulling at the tabs. It took me a few minutes to find the diaper, but there it was...in the trash. I should have known, she loves to throw things away!
Currently Aubrey is learning to use utensils. If she wants to play with my iphone she grabs my pointer finger to unlock the screen. When she wants to leave the apartment, Aubrey brings her shoes to me. And when we walk down our street, she turns into our apartment building without an prompting. Most recently she has realized she can scribble with a pencil. Okay, now I am just bragging!
A few photos for you to enjoy! I will try to do a little more backloading in some future posts.
| Here is a 3 generation photo |
| And a 4 generation photo |
Turning 1 is fun! We had a little Central Park Party.
A few family shots over the year:
One of Aubrey's friends, Dahlia
Cute ones of Aubrey
| One of my absolute favorites. She was so little! |
And one of my faves of her and I
Hope she won't be two the next time I post!
No comments:
Post a Comment