Monday, July 18, 2011

You're Still Pregnant?!?

Yes, the answer is yes.  Is the big belly not obvious enough?  My due date is tomorrow, and I feel great!  Unfortunately, there is little to no pain here.  I feel better than when I was 34-36 weeks, the babe has settled into a nice position.  Sure I can be a little tired and maybe even emotional at times, but physically I really can't complain.

Just two more weeks at the most to go, my MDs induce at 42 weeks and that is fine with me.  I am sure at that point I won't be singing the same tune as today.

I have stopped believing that my painless contractions will turn into anything more, so hopefully at some point I will just say, "wait, I think I might be in labor" ;). 

1 comment:

  1. u r huge! but in an adorable way of course. i can't imagine having to wait after my date. Forget inducing at 42 wks go for a Guinness record! :)

    ReplyDelete