Thursday, June 9, 2011

34 Weeks

A long over due belly shot; back to the headless pregnant woman.

This week random items have been showing up in the mail.  A car seat, baby chair, and baby bjorn.  It's like there is a baby coming or something!  Who knew!?!  Now we just have to figure out where to put all this stuff. 

Jon and I also just realized that this weekend is our last childless weekend on the Cape.  Times are a changing.  Thank goodness we have wonderful families in the waiting, ready to take our baby off our hands anytime we make a trip to see them.

Boy, girl, still the great unknown, and time will only tell.  But the time is more limited, less than 8 weeks at the most.  Though I can't fathom being two weeks overdue at the end of July.  Holy Hotness, surely I will have my baby before my due date.  Spoken like a first time mom.  I also know all the tricks to guarantee full nights of sleep, limiting crying to less than 5 minutes, and potty training by one year....

No comments:

Post a Comment