Tuesday, May 17, 2011

31 Weeks

Anyone seen the show Pregnant in Heels?  Rosie Pope would probably be very upset about my lack of baby preparations.  She is supposed to be this NYC maternity concierge guru, and she thinks anyone who hasn't baby proofed their house by 5 months pregnant has underlying issues.  Guess we have underlying issues!  Realistically this babe could come anywhere from 7-11 weeks.  Quite a range, and I am banking on having about 9 more weeks.  Only time will tell and either way will be here quicker than I can imagine. 

I had an upswing in my energy last week, and can only hope it lasts.  I think it may have been related to the sunshine, so I am hoping this week of rain passes quickly.  Someone told me, they thought I was the headless pregnant woman, so I hope you enjoy some headshots!

1 comment: